From the World Leader in VRLA Battery technology
The sprinter 550NG battery is specifically designed for high rate performance in uninterruptible power supply (UPS) Systems to help mitigate downtime in critical application such as Data centers, Information Systems industrial processes, Government, Education, Medical, and Emergency Lighting. It smaller footprint design makes it a suitable fit for most manufacturer’s racks and cabinets.
Superior Quality Manufacturing
Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 14001 Environment standards, the sprinter 550NG battery ensures the reliability and availability needed to meet UPS system load requirements. Quality manufacturing for the sprinter 550NG battery incorporates the industry’s most advanced process technologies including an automated helium leak detection system, a computer controlled “fill by weight” acid filler, and a temperature controlled water bath formation process.
High Performance Sprinter 550NG Features
- “Reinforced Side-Wall” Design maintains structural integrity
- Durable Polypropylene Container and cover optional: Flame Retardant Container and Cover Comply with UL1778
- Removable Carry Handles facilitates ease of installation
- High- compression Absorbent Glass Mat (AGMT) Technology ensures greater than 99% recombination efficiency
- Integrated Flash Arrestor ultrasonically welded into cover for secure and safe protection
10 Years Design Life in float application @25oC (77oF); 12 year @20oC (68oF)
- Superior Lead-Tin-Calcium Positive Alloy helps to resist corrosion
- Higher Vent Opening Pressure minimizes unnecessary gassing; one-way self resealing device
- Copper alloy, 6 mm, Female Terminals ensures low resistance, high integrity connections
- Qualifications: designed to meet IEC 60896-21/22